The Indian Super League is the most popular football tournament carried out at the highest level in India. Although the league is not as big or well-known as other European and Asian leagues, it still has devoted fans. The ISL football India places the rank of favorites among Indians and provides an opportunity to bet on something domestic that fits the bill.
Since the Indian Super League was set up in 2014, this sport event attracted some global professionals to partake in it — either as a player or as a manager. So, to bet properly on the ISL, it’s important to know the rules and the format kept in undertaking the league as well as the teams and goalscorers that can influence the betting strategy of the Indian punter. Moreover, the Parimatch official site offers relevant information like match schedule, predictions, betting odds, results that are extremely necessary for football lovers to predict a value bet and win the odds on the Indian Super League 2020–2021.
ISL Football Schedule 2020–2021
Before getting started with the betting strategy on the ISL football India, it is always helpful to be up to date with the fixtures of each upcoming match and the results of the previous ISL tournaments. Such an approach allows orchestrating the resources the punter wants to implement for betting on online live ISL football.
The Indian Super League 2020–2021 is going to take place from November 21, 2020, to March 21, 2021. Owing to the current pandemic of coronavirus, the 7th season of ISL football India is played solely in the Indian state of Goa. Subsequently, a significant part of football buffs won’t be able to be present at matches of ISL. Instead, they will be able to keep in touch with ISL online employing Parimatch India service.
On the Parimatch website, the ISL football match list is available for punters so they can keep track of the matches in terms of date and time. Some bettors prefer betting on the Indian Super League tournament that is going to kick off next. Knowing the time is important as well when the punter wants to place a bet in-play, enjoy football live match ISL, or just monitor the situation.
Furthermore, the punters get access to the ISL football score table which reflects the results of the overall played match. They can see the average number of goals being scored by teams. This data and insight about the team or specific players in it are meaningful for bettors to ponder over developing their successful betting strategy.
Betting on Live Football Match of ISL
Indian football lovers can place a bet on their favorite ISL football teams or players. They can implement it in a pre-match market as well as in an in-play one. Utilizing the live streaming option of Parimatch ISL, the punters can wager on the ongoing match that makes their betting experience more fascinating. In betting on football live match ISL the standard types of bet are used. Among them are:
- 1×2 match betting is a quite popular betting market for ISL. This type of bet is meant to be put on the full-time result of the tournament. Due to it, 1 is for a home win, x — for a draw, 2 — for an away win!
- double chance betting is a kind of the previous betting market. This type considers the variations of possible outcomes combining two of the three bets: 1,x — home win or draw, x,2 — draw or away win, 1,2 — home win or away win!
- team to win bet is placed for the team that is going to win the match due to the predictable odds;
- both teams to score is relatively a new betting option according to which the punter wagers on whether both teams will score or not in the game;
- over/ under (total) goals — a kind of bet which is widely used in online sports betting. According to it, the bookmaker sets the number of goals the certain tournament is going to end up. Consequently, the punter chooses to bet on the higher (over) or lower (under) outcome than the suggested line!
- first (or last) goalscorer bet is determined as the way to predict which player will score the first (last) goal in the match. The punter will find typically offered odds for every player by the bookmaker!
- scorecast bet is defined as a combination of the first goalscorer and correct score bets. It means the punter will win the scorecast bet when he correctly predicts the first goalscorer and the final score!
Also, other special bets are available on Parimatch India like a penalty to be awarded (yes/ no), a specific player to score (yes/ no), a red card to be shown (yes/ no), a number of corners, a number of bookings, and so on. Accounting for all possible bets and their value, the Indian punter gets an opportunity to choose the one that suits best and make it right to win.
Top 10 Football Players in ISL
Being aware of the entire format of the league, the football history of teams, and certain players in the ISL football India, the punter gets more chances to make a bet right and win valuable wagers.
Football fans find wagering on specific players very profitable while being current with the form of ISL players. Summing up the most memorable moments of all ISL seasons, there is the ISL football players list of goalscorers:
- Ferran Corominas (FC Goa) — 48 goals;
- Sunil Chhetri (Bengaluru FC) — 40 goals;
- Marcelo Pereira (Odisha FC) — 31 goals;
- Bartholomew Ogbeche (Mumbai City FC) — 28 goals;
- Iain Hume (FC Pune City) — 28 goals;
- Jeje Lalpekhlua (SC East Bengal) — 23 goals;
- Nerijus Valskis (Jamshedpur FC) — 20 goals;
- Miku Fedor Flores (Bengaluru FC) — 20 goals;
- Roy Krishna (ATK Mohun Bagan) — 19 goals;
- Manuel Lanzarote (ATK FC) — 18 goals!
To bet properly on the specific players, it is necessary to watch each match of the Indian Super League 2020–2021 and oversee their gameplay, ups and downs to output some insights in designing betting strategy.
How to Bet on Football ISL at Parimatch India
Parimatch India provides a brilliant service in betting on ISL football. The punter needs to be sure that he is a part of the bookmaker’s community to be able to use the markets and odds on offer. It means he needs to have an account. If he doesn’t have it yet, he should go to the Parimatch official site and pass through the registration procedure. It leads to creating an account which the punter needs to deposit with a certain amount of money. Furthermore, Parimatch offers great promotions to its customers to get a bonus and free bets they can benefit from and try their luck.
Thus, Indian punters have a fascinating opportunity to watch online live ISL football using the safe and reliable sportsbook as Parimatch India. Even though the 2020–2021 season of ISL is going to be different, they won’t miss any competitive match thanks to the functionality and betting options on Parimatch ISL.